10/15/09

Helping people to not buy homes...

Yesterday consisted of helping a buyer not buy a home...

Confused yet?

Sometimes buyers are very polite and thoughtful, to their own detriment. They don't want to hurt an agents feelings or think they have wasted his time, and one can sense that this is the only reason they're still moving forward with the purchasing process. So I had to look them in the eyes and tell them how much this home will cost them in major improvements, and ask them whether they really want to take that on?
So they ended up opening up to me and we killed the deal in progress. I told them there are many more homes on the market to look at and now I am so excited about their refreshed sense of mind. I can't wait to see what home they will find to call their own. Its great to see people learning to ease up and find a comfortable way to go through such a big process.

No comments:

Post a Comment