10/14/09

People are talking!


Here's what a recent client has to say...

"Chris just wanted to thank you again for everything. I should have listed with you when you knocked on my door!!!! The gift basket has been extremely useful, so many things in it that we just couldn't wait to use. Work on the house has been slow, still no shingles, but we do have WATER and HEAT/AIR. The pool liner is picked out and so are our bedrooms.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you say you have a brag page somewhere so that I can brag on you for the whole world to see?"

Well, that last question is what we're trying to work on here. Its thoughts like the ones expressed here that really make this job worth doing.
Buying and selling a home doesn't have to be a daunting prospect anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment